Committee for Moe
The Committee for Moe and the Moe Traders Association represent the local business community, combining their forces and members to be one voice, working together to support local business and tourism representing their groups to larger government bodies and Latrobe City Council. Both groups working together have been successful in making many changes in Moe in the support of local businesses and the community.
The Committee for Moe and the Moe Traders Association arecommunity based groups created for the express purpose of providing a unified voice and support system for the Moe business community. Some of the goals and activites by the group are listed below
- Provide a Voice for and support to local traders
- Encourage the community to “Buy Local”
- Stimulate Local Industry and Local Jobs
- CBD beautification and presentation
- Raising the profile of the Moe Business Community